Monday 16 March 2009

Baby M

Another baby from the photoshoot I had in London. Again, I was soooo lucky! Cute litlle girl with big blue eyes, wasn't running away from me, was smiling as soon as her mum would sing "If you happy and you know it" and would even not mind headbands :) What more could I ask for!

Some of my favourites:
 

 

There is a family photo like this one with everyone looking at me, but personally I love this one because of the interaction between the baby and her parents. A little warning - it all started with nose and mouth for my daughter as well but now she prefers to pull my eyelashed or to point at my eyes :)


Just have to share this one - such a happy little girl!


Just one more :) Again, just HAVE to share this one. Such a beautiful family:



0 comments:

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography