Friday 21 January 2011

My favourite things!

I am always looking out for some great products to help you with ideas to display images of your family. I found an amazing framing company and was trying to order a lot of frame samples the other day. Even though I sat down having a full intention to order a good range of different frames, I ended up ordering just two! It's not because other frames were not nice though. Mostly because I loved one of them so much that I just wanted to use it for all my favourite images. You know how some people can listen to the same song 20 times in a row? Well, I am that kind of person... But I resisted the temptation and decided to order more samples later.
Anyways, back to my current favourite. My favourite image in my favourite frame! When I received it, I fell in love with it even more! Have a look:

Distressed white. So in love with it. Makes me happy every time I see it. I realise though that other people might like different frames. There will be a lot more samples, I will be sharing them with you as they arrive.


2 comments:

Rosalind said...

I love this frame and the picture.

Tamara Tovey said...

Thank you, Ros!

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography