Thursday 22 November 2012

Three sisters.

Autumn is so beautiful and and so was this family with not just one, not two, but tree girls! The dad is very much outnumbered, but I'm sure he loves it :)
So, meet the three lovely sisters:
Now, this was a formal introduction. It didn't take too long for them to warm up (despite it starting to get cold rather quickly!) and to show off their skills. I would never suggest putting a child on a tree to get an image, safety always being a priority. However, if that's what the girls love to do in their every day life, not just for the camera, then I'm only happy to capture it :) In fact, I'm pretty sure the big girls have spent at least half of the session above the ground. Made me want to be a child and climb trees if you feel like it!!!
I'm sure it's just a matter of time till the baby -sister joins in the tree climbing fun! But for now, she is happy to be in her mum's and dad's arms :)
And no autumn photosession goes by without some leaf throwing!




It's always nice when we manage to take a photograph of just mum and dad together - being a couple. But believe me, the girls wanted to join in :)
 



0 comments:

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography