Saturday 26 October 2013

One year later - family photography

I know I have said it many times before, but it's very true, so I will say it again - I love to photograph the families who I have worked with before! It's always great to see how much the children have grown http://tamaratoveyphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/three-sisters.html Two of these lovely girls were old enough to remember me from a year ago and greeted me as an old friend. Everybody is more relaxed and we all know what to expect from each other - I already knew that all the outfits will be perfectly coordinated and they knew what kind of images to expect at the end.
The girls were absolutely amazing - they kept asking to be photographed and were posing! Made my job so easy!

 
 


0 comments:

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography