Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mist....

There has been quite a few misty mornings recently. Usually it would be considered not very favourable for a photography session, but I felt very inspired one of those mornings. I was very lucky to have an extremely willing model who was eager to play role of a Snow White lost in the woods!
I love how childhood is a magical world where children can be anyone they want to. In our house we are all given princess identities (! :)!) depending on the colour of the eyes, hair colour and the mood on a particular day! I generally get assigned Rapunzel because I have green eyes!
Here are some images from our Snow White in the misty wood adventures:
 



If you have a little princess who loves to dress up, contact me on Tamara@tphotography.co.uk to arrange a photography session!

And here is a perfect song for the fairy tale setting!

 



0 comments:

 
© Tamara Tovey Photography